Sunday, March 8, 2009

Past group photographs.

Despite claiming myself as a lazy blogger, I do blog few times a week lately. Well, unless you point that my entries were not blog-approved.

These are the photos that I've been waiting for months. Until the fact that I no longer wished to blog about the events that occurred on those particular days.

So, I'll just post the group photos for you all to see and take, if you do not have them yet. IM me if you want the others. Or maybe I'll post them sometime soon. Hmm...



Christmas eve party at Sam's house


A happy group photo at Sheng's house until...


*PIAK!* ...a smack at the face by Hoy Yan.


This is what happens when there's a few cameras to look at.


Our final 4S picture.

I just realized that I wear this "WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT?" tee by EDCbyEsprit on every party. Must remember not to wear this tee anymore.

No comments: