Monday, April 13, 2009

The Return of Sheng

Sheng returned to Malaysia on last Saturday morning, at about 9.45am. We went out in the night to Stephanie's house for some reconciliation (not that anything had happened, just that I wanna use this word). He brought back 1kg worth of Australian made nougat (imagine that!) and few packs of hard candies.


We had a lot of chatting, mostly on how hot, beautiful, and the good the performances of the Korean female music groups like Girls Generation/SNSD (소녀시대), Wonder Girls (원더걸스), KARA (카라), Brown Eyed Girls (브라운아이드걸스), Lee Hyori (이효리) and BoA (the last 2 are not music group) and also the YouTube so-called "funny" person (or rather retard) who make stupid videos and that some girls (who's mentally not well) actually admire him. Sorry for such comment being given so straightforwardly on them, but if you had watch it you'll wonder too (I will not enclose the video as I find it simply irritating). Anyway, I recommend Beyond The Wall by Dynamic Duo (다이나믹 듀오) feat. Supreme Team as I find their song very relaxing. Thanks for the 쏘리 쏘리 by Super Junior (슈퍼쥬니어) recommendation Kay Yan! But apparently I had the song haha...


My humble collection of not more than 200 Korean songs

Right, back to topic, we had had a yum cha session with Teh, Chin, Hoy Yan and Shuk as usual, "teh ais" (alas!) for Sheng, then followed up with Ramly sandwich.


The pic displayed in the handphone is Sam LOL

Then the next day, Sunday presumably, Sheng, Shuk and me went to Mid Valley Megamall and The Gardens (duh!) for shopping, bowling and stroving. Shuk activated SEED mode and grabbed lots of shirts, pants and a pair of shoes too (thanks to the term "Buy 1st regret later"). There's a few Puma shoes that caught my interest, especially the 1 available in Sole What?, too bad the price is too high (I'm no richman you see). Am getting myself a pair of common grey Converse Jack Purcell sneakers.


New All Star


Bought the Jack Purcell


Cosmic Bowl

Finally, at about 10.30pm we went to dinner at the Thai restaurant located in Pandan Lake Club which was then joined by Teh. It was all hot and spicy and sour. O' the sensation! Finished at 12am+, I went home and blog about it now while they're still stroving around outside. If Sam's here, I bet he's joining too! A' the happy days.

PS: By the way, there's another Krispy Kreme opening in Mid Valley Megamall, located just beside Pizza Hut.

No comments: