Wednesday, May 27, 2009

BoA 2

This will be my 2nd entry on BoA. Previous entry can be found by clicking here.

After waiting for 2 months, I finally get my hands on BoA's new album "Best & USA".

First impression: Feeling weird because of the Japanese songs. I haven't heard any 日本歌 from last year ever since my friend introduced me to the Korean wave. Frankly speaking, most of the Japanese songs were not that interesting, except for a few. On the other hand, her USA debut songs were fine. She's the 1st Korean to hit USA like that, what you expect?!


27 songs

Anyway, I have yet to finish listen to all the songs. So don't take my remarks seriously. I'll update sometime later.


I miss Garden In The Air

And have I posted this before?


Tiffany and Jessica's take on Garden In The Air

I'm still waiting for 소녀시대 new single. Till then, see ya. Thanks for all the comments and advices.

No comments: