Sunday, May 3, 2009

SNSD 2

I'm officially in love with Tiffany. And Yoon Ah. Oh, why 2 of them suddenly stroked into my already puny mind, not to say heartless me. Argh....... Fany or Yoona?????????

As some of you know, I had a fetish for short haired girl, that's how I fall for Fany. She also had that kind of vibrant smile that captured me. But then Yoona too had such childish smile and also bigger eyes. Owh. I'm really not suitable for any girls. Can't even make up my mind! Pooh!

*Sigh*


And they both entered my dream, almost surreal and I can even control where am I heading to and talk to. At last I had to leave them both to not further the relationship. What a dream!


Tiffany


Yoon Ah

너무 보고 싶었어요. 사랑해요! Well, dream is a dream. Time to study for tomorrow's last paper; PHYSICS!!!!! 행운을 빕니다!

PS: I'm sure some of you might be angry with me right now 'cos I talked as I'm really in love with 2 girls from Malaysia haha!!!
PS2: On 2nd thought, I think I'll go for Fany.

edit: Renamed from Random 13 to SNSD 2

No comments: