Thursday, August 27, 2009

Fashion 5 x Random 24

Only a few of which I find them interesting.


(left) Nice overall with the H&M dress, (right) John Lennon anyone?


Cool.
_____________________________________________________________________

Went for a light shopping in Pavilion on Tuesday with my coursemate Max. Was determined to get a polo shirt, and I really did! Was really tempted by a grey tee from Pull and Bear which illustrate Statue of Liberty donned with Ray Ban Wayfarer. But I succeeded in pulling myself away from buying it, and instead bought a striped polo shirt from Topman. Max got a ringspun denim too, straight cut.


(left) Grey floral placket pique polo shirt, (right) Pink striped polo shirt (orange actually).

Then we went to Zara and to my amazement, there's 1 waxed slim cut trousers with such cool design, priced at RM269.90 though. With the same price, I could get a cool high-cut shoes from Zara too. Pair them together, it's gonna be a bang! Didn't get anything from Zara because they don't have our size. No XS and S shirt and pants with 28-29 inch. *sigh*

No comments: