Thursday, September 24, 2009

Untitled feelings

Emo-ish entry once in a while won't hurt right?

I don't understand why people have to act. Even myself. A group of people will normally be found gossiping about another person; their friend or relative. They just mention negative stuff about that particular person, and in the end would island him/her just for their own good. I know I have no right to talk about this, since I maybe one of them without realizing. But then, did I really did all these?

There are many times in my life so far that I knew there was someone backstabbing at me. I won't mention who and when. Everyone should know about this, they have been back-stabbed before for sure. You all would thought that my life is just like a happy-go-lucky guy without any worries in life, including the aforementioned right?


Well, I have already let this stuff go without a heavy heart. Or what do you say in proper English? Ever since I was 7 years old, I am exposed to such acts of the adults, how they would talk about my mom, how they would make a conspiracy out of rumours they heard from an unproven source. Human are scary being. More scary than ghosts or animals. They can be friendly to you at this moment, and trying to annihilate you when you're not looking.

Sometimes I really don't understand why they just don't contemplate on a matter before making a conclusion out of their simple mind. They might claim that they're more matured, and therefore able to make decisions far better than me. I just don't understand, why? Why they don't just think properly. Every action have their consequences. And every action came from a decision of which you might not have known.

Anyway, as usual, I am to act as there is nothing happen in order to calm myself and to not reveal any weaknesses that grow from my emotion which may be an opening to be picked on. I am always been picked on. Since I acted like I've known nothing, acted as if I'm confused and whatsoever. Anyone who read this, the next time you see me smile and say I don't know, you should understand that I grasped every fact like I used to be in a certain matter. Please be aware of your action.

You do what you prefer to and you live up your life as long as you don't mess up with other people's or mine. Okay?

No comments: