Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Random 33

One Two Three Four Fourrrrrr Minu- - the back of Random!!! 

My room is currently under construction some rearrangements of stuff. Moved a few things from left to right, threw another mound of unwanted stuff, now thinking of a better coordination of my bed and study tables while awaiting for the confirmation from my dad to DIY the wall shelves. Havoc.


I'm spending my holidays by windows shopping, watching drama, finished up my Top Gear mags, read the Artemis Fowl novels and erm..... get my room done with before the Chinese New Year. But currently have no drama to watch, no luck in my shopping (don't have my size!) and don't even have sports!

Below: Click to enlarge
 


  

More quirky, funny and etc insights here: 9GAG - What the fun!  

Another fun stuff to go through during leisure: 10 Words You Need To Stop Misspelling


That's all. Au revoir.

No comments: