Sunday, June 20, 2010

Fashion 26

After not updating long, I've decided a split section as today's special. No it's not food we consume, but food for thought. Mises à jour sur la mode!


(left) Italian never make a mistake; tough khakis I like, (right) Denim and boots.


From Dolce & Gabbana 20th Anniversary show
(left) The shorts design; hint from woman's, (right) See that shoes? I knew it'll be a hit soon!
___________________________________________________________________________________

Pour les hommes

Summer hints via My Many Bags and Selectism at Pitti Uomo

(left) Blue is indeed the new black, (right) Scarve and denim inside. Denim is back!

(left) Cotton tie and accessories, denim haven't die, (right) See what I mean?

I'm still not into camouflaged cargo shorts, let alone matched with blazer.

(left) Khakis my favourite; rolled 'em up, (right) Or cuffed the jeans to show your ankle and lovely shoes.


Lovely tanned leather bags, checkout the link!

Explorer Canvas Cross Body Bag by Burberry via My Many Bags
From Burberry Prorsum Spring Summer 2011 Menswear
While Burberry is famous for their trench coat for men, their new bag collection somehow reminds me of Givenchy's - £595
___________________________________________________________________________________

Pour des femmes


Jane Aldridge being spectacular as usual in spring '08 Dries van Noten dress.

(left) Dolce & Gabbana sequin belt from the 90's, (right) Dolce & Gabbana suede 'face' shoes.

DSQUARED2 wicked 'Skeleton' heel. They have an array of skeletal heel in their Autumn/Winter 2010 collection.

Acne heels, leather and suede.


Look at her amazing wedges/boots/what-do-you-call-this? Amazing.


Kay Yan, got your Dr. Martens?

(left) Mathilda - Vintage top and shorts, Topshop hat, Din Sko shoes, (right) Lydia - Don Donna clogs, Cheap Monday jeans, H&M top, Armani Exchange jacket. 

I like them, simple and ease styles without trying hard.

Au revoir.

No comments: