Saturday, August 7, 2010

Fashion 30

Ah, there goes Summer Spring and Fall Winter are next. But I ain't posting bout them yet, although Kuala Lumpur been raining lately (if you get what I mean).

Let's start with a bag first, shall we?

Mismo Spring/Summer 2011 via Selectism

I like these. The end.

J.Lindeberg Spring Summer 2011 Menswear via My Many Bags
(left) Double-breasted blazer with hood, (middle) Pixelated camouflage hoodie, (right) Pixelated camouflage pants.

Christian Louboutin Classique Sneakers via UpscaleHype

This brand is synonymous with studded Freddy and Louis but now they come back with these! Su-weet~

(left) Louis Brown Suede w/ Rhinestones Black Sneakers - $2,495, (right) Rantus Orlato Black Leather Sneakers - $725.

(left) Rantus Orlato Flannel Taupe Sneakers - $625, (right) Rantus Orlato Pony Hair Leopard Print Sneakers - $945.

(left) 50's hip skirt, (middle) Note at the blue shoes, (right) This young girl is just 16, fresh look.
Don't they just looked smart but casual at the same time? 


Mr. Schuman points out that the back dart of the shirt makes this Italian looked good.


Scorching summer brings great but simple styles for us. Blue Vans Authentic with denim shorts.




I'm trying to acquire a piece of short sleeve shirt with polo collar from EDC. Hopefully I get it and post by tomorrow. Got attracted to this kind of shirt ever since I saw that Lanvin's grosgrain collar striped poplin shirt. Till then, ciao!
___________________________________________________________________________________

Got my shirt! Seriously, should I call this my first polo-collar shirt?

Spot the casual nylon bits at the pocket, sleeve and even at the bottom.

It's a far cry from the sophisticated Lanvin's, but at least it's much better than Seed's. Ciao!

No comments: