Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Fashion 44

I went to Uniqlo KLCC opening last Friday and bought a Cath Kidston Charity Project crew neck short sleeve tee for mom. I took a long time on selecting the best out of all, and I just knew I have to buy this. And little do I know this pattern is very 'hot'.

Nice? It's the best I seen.

A quickie here; I was browsing through fashion sites yesterday and came across Pelayo's blog (whom I followed last time). Scrolling down and down and wa-la! Guess what I found?

(left) Pelayo himself in Featured in View of the Times, (right) David Delfin in Who's the boss!

Great minds think alike?

Some products here;

Nike Air Royal Mid VT Mesh Pack via Highsnobiety



By designer Roula Ghalayini. More designs HERE.

Introducing: Lily Lab Spring/Summer 2011 via Highsnobette

By designer cum female skateboarder South Godfrey. More designs HERE.


Will continue the Colours 2 tomorrow. Au revoir.

No comments: