Saturday, December 17, 2011

Random 39

Welcome back to another Random post! Got out of the laziness (though momentarily) of just posting fashion entries. 

I did my final examination for the year, and I'm officially in holiday! Back at home, on my bed, hugged my dogs... nothing feels like home. Except I need to do house chores. And bathe the dogs. And maybe follow my dad to work. And... alright, enough. The night was cool, banging (again) newly acquired dubsteps like Barsonic vol.6 by Mr. Nasty, Cinema (Skrillex Remix), My Ferrari (Gigi Barocco Remix), and Raise Your Weapon by Deadmau5 as opposed to my Madeon Remix version.

Both arms still aching, wonder can I perform for Badminton tonight. Rain had been falling on Kuala Lumpur this whole week, good weather for cake and a cuppa. And the good news; mom stocked up cheese, green tea and walnut cakes in the fridge! I was planning to go Pavilion today for stress-relieve shopping but woke up half past one, kinda guilty to myself, haha! Oh, friend called to ask me out for leisure stroll.

Okay that's all. LOL. I told ya it's random!

No comments: