Sunday, April 14, 2013

Defunct... not!

I'm back! For a while...

It's hard to spare some time for the blog, not that I have anything to blog about though.
Plus, I don't reckon anyone would come here specifically to read my blog if I didn't channel traffic from Facebook/G+/etc. 

Anyway, I'm good! Besides several minor health issues, and a myriad of unending projects/assignments/tests/reports....... I'm good!

Been indulging myself into heavy bass/house recently (read SHM, Krewella, David Guetta, Tiesto, Hardwell) to drown out the stress. Guess what; I've felt what people describe as 'emo' finally. Phew, always been down lately. I don't even know what's up with my heart. 
I'm still into fashion-watching, but without the oh-it's-interesting-let's-save-the-picture habit. I've grown fond of matching trainers with trousers, and still in love with classic leather lace-up (brogues recently). Here are some pictures to reward you for reading this entry :)

Ever wonderful Susie Lau (via STREETFSN)

Agape Mdumulla of Agi&Sam (via Style Salvage)

Godspeed and another fashion entry will be coming. I'm seeing people migrating to Kenzo and Givenchy.

Ciao!

No comments: