Saturday, August 1, 2009

Fashion 2

I know it's wrong to do this, but I can't help it.

It's hard to spot 1 person out of a bunch that's not in fashion sense in Paris and Florence. Each and every single person there, young and old alike, seems to have their very own taste in styles, either following the current retro trend or making a new fashion statement. I visited the Sartorialist and found out there's endless skinnies, cuffed jeans, MJ's coat and colourful stuff on people. My favourite few are:


(left) The past influenced the future, (right) My favourite; perfect dress length to compliment her style.


(left) Who says you can't wear skinnies to work?, (right) Floral pattern is back.


(left) You can wear a soft lines dress, (right) Or simply a jacket over creased shirt and slim pants.

"Belts are not worn to keep trousers up, much as necklaces are not worn to hold your head on. They are fashion accessories."

You don't notice that I added a few fashion blog under the sites pane do you?

All pictures are copyrighted to their rightful owners from The Sartorialist @ Style.com. Sorry for taking without permission. And I'm not a fashionista.

1 comment:

阿C said...

oh i like the top right style. :D