Sunday, January 17, 2010

Snap-snap

Random snapping when my photography blood gush in the middle of the night.


DIY ambient light by my dad. Constructed out of aluminium hollow tubes, steel bar and light bulb.


A macro shot on the "mushroom" that grew out from the chunks of bark in my house.


Cross-processed - Lomo - Softglow

All pictures are uploaded into my Facebook. Noticed I didn't put watermark, so don't take em' without giving me a notice kay? Unless I know you...
___________________________________________________________________________________

Made a new banner. A somewhat refreshing scent look with a sense of summer sea breeze. Tiffany and stacks of SNSD CDs pictures taken and edited from Girls'Generation Theme Site.



 

That's all folks.

Listening: 사랑비 by 김태우

No comments: